cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rcolon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment Type does not show Company Paid Credit Card for a specific employee.

I have set up two employees as I have set up numerous others. The two latest ones don't have the option of Company Paid Credit Card as the others do. They have Cash/Out of Pocket or Company Paid.

Rcolon_1-1671222614715.png

This is our payment type set up. 

Rcolon_2-1671222686130.png

How can this be fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rcolon do you have an example of someone seeing Company Paid Credit card as an option for an expense? If so, could you take a screenshot of the expense as it sits on the report and then a screenshot of the expense with the Payment Type drop down, please?

As I understand it, when an expense is being created manually, Company Paid will be an option. Company Paid Credit Card is only an option for a corporate card transaction that was paid on a corporate card that is a Ghost or Lodge Card. Do you happen to have a corporate credit card that all airfare and/or Hotel expenses are charged to?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rcolon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

The transaction that is shown here is from a Company card, a Amex Business Gold Card.

Rcolon_0-1671464259049.png

This transaction is also from a Amex Business Gold. We have a Small Business Card, not a Corp card.