cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MMartin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment Type Error

I have a report with 10 receipts one defaulted to payment type out of pocket.  I am unable to change it to US Citi-C card,  I get an error for the receipt.  It says I cannot select out of pocket.  . You must select a valid payment type for the entry before you can submit the expense report."  How do I fix this?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MMartin I looked at your report and there are two charges with this issue. I also noticed you have a report named TBD with two charges on it. These two charges are Citi Bank corporate card charges with dates that match the two expenses on the other report where you have an issue. These two items on the TBD report are the charges that go with the two flagged items on the BHP WGOM Exchange report. Delete the TBD report. Then open the BHP report. Once open you will see the two charges that came off the TBD report. If you don't see them, click the Import Expenses link on the report. Select both items, then click Move, To Current report. You may get a pop up about the system matching these items to the two items that have the red exception flag. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MMartin
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have followed your directions but I stull have an error because it is stating the payment type was out of pocket and I am not allowed to use this expense type.  Assistance to clear this matter would be most greatly appreciated

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MMartin I figured out the issue. Might be a bit much to type. Sending you a private message here on the community.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.