cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFBLPL
Occasional Member - Level 2

Password for Expense Type Template

Hi,

I need to add several new expense types and would like to add these using the Import Expense Download Template but its a protected workbook which is asking for a password to enable me to unprotect the sheet so that I can edit it.  How would I find the password, Im assuming there is a setting in Concur to protect downloaded templates?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SFBLPL Hello there. I've never seen one of our templates come up as Password protected. I've also not seen an option to password protect the template. I just went into your site and downloaded the template, made a change and saved it without any password prompt. 

Could you provide a screenshot of the Excel sheet showing as protected, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nataliestn
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue... downloaded the Expense import template but requires password to make any changes.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nataliestn are you trying to change one of the existing expense types that appears on the template? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.