cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heykaren23
Occasional Member - Level 1

Panera did me wrong! :)

I ordered lunch from Panera.

One of the sandwiches did not come in the order.

They had already processed the original order so then they sent in a credit for the sandwich to AMEX.  How do I process the credit in Concur?  

Any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@heykaren23 Hi!  Well I am sorry that Panera screwed up!  You can process that credit the same way you do a regular expense.  If your company does not allow for negative amounts, that could be an audit rule setting and your SAP Concur Admin can make modifications for you if needed to that rule.  Let me know if you need the contact info for your Admin.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
heykaren23

Hi Melanie,

Is there somewhere I can look to see how to do a credit in Concur? I've never done one before. 🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@heykaren23 here you go: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/How-Do-I-Reconcile-Credits-for-Fraudulent-or-Incorr....

This should explain things a bit. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
heykaren23

@MelanieT 

Hi Melanie, Is there somewhere I can read about how to do a credit in Concur? I've never done one before. 🙂

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@heykaren23 I would reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to let you know how they would like you to expense that. Typically you would get a credit transaction sent from  your CC, and you would add that expense item to your expense report.  Let me know if you need your SAP Concur Admin's info.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator