cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danyleoglesby
New Member - Level 2

Outstanding credit card transaction

I keep receiving an outstanding credit card transaction for a $865.98 transaction made in December 2021. I submitted the expense report and it was approved but I'm still receiving this message. Who can I call and discuss getting this resolved?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danyleoglesby if you log into your SAP Concur account, you will see there are two expense reports listed under Open Reports. One for December 2021 and one for January 2022. If you look at the totals, one is for $865.98 and the other is for $-865,98. What this tells me is you were incorrectly charged for an expense and the credit card company sent you a credit. 

What you need to do is move the transaction from the December report to the January report. The two amounts will cancel each other out. If you try to submit and receive a message that you cannot submit a zero amount report, you will need to wait until you have more business expenses. This could mean that you would have to move these two expenses to the next report the system creates for you. 

Hopefully, your company will allow the report to submit with a zero balance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.