cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C8H10N4O2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Old approved report still showing on user end

One of our users has an approved report from last year still showing up in their app.  It does have an alert because they accidently chose personal expense.  This report was approved but still shows up when looking at open reports even though it shows the report was submitted.  How do I delete this from open reports?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@C8H10N4O2 I'm looking at your batches and it appears that the batch this report is sitting is isn't closed yet. See my screenshot. I think if you close this batch, the report will eventually move to Paid and therefore disappear from the Open Reports for the user. You have reports in this batch that are anywhere from two months to about 7 or 8 months old.

KevinD_0-1714164240928.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@C8H10N4O2 what does the current status of the report say? You say is still appears in the app. Is the report showing up in their Open Reports on the desktop version as well?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
C8H10N4O2

When I switch over and act as proxy for them, it is showing up when I click on Open reports, even though it shows submitted.  The user said it shows up when they click on expenses. The report is from last year and has been approved and that batch has been closed.  I would like to remove it from the Active Reports list if possible.  It was submitted as a personal expense (they weren't sure why the credit was there).  Not sure if the photo will help. 

C8H10N4O2_0-1714160414050.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@C8H10N4O2 was payment sent to the credit card company to cover the card transactions? From the Payment Details, it says the payment was released, but not yet sent. This was back in December.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@C8H10N4O2 I'm looking at your batches and it appears that the batch this report is sitting is isn't closed yet. See my screenshot. I think if you close this batch, the report will eventually move to Paid and therefore disappear from the Open Reports for the user. You have reports in this batch that are anywhere from two months to about 7 or 8 months old.

KevinD_0-1714164240928.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
C8H10N4O2

Okay.  I have only just recently took over this position and was told not to worry about that batch.  I will close it and see if it takes care of the issue.  I was wondering about that.  Thank you! 

C8H10N4O2

Thank you.  I closed that batch and it seems to have solved the issue.  I had no idea these expenses were being pushed there.  Thanks again.