cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajamil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to combine expenses

I have a single receipt for my recent hotel stay. The company card was charged twice however which does equal to the amount on the single receipt I have. When I try to combine the two expense items, system prompts me that the expenses cannot be combined. Are there any conditions for the expenses to be combined ?

Ather

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajamil corporate card charges cannot be combined into one single entry. I suggest making a copy of the receipt so you can attach it to each card charge. Be sure to use the Comment field to explain the situation and how the hotel for some reason split your hotel stay into two different charges.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

I run into this error when the card charge has a receipt attached as well as the pending card charge. To get around it, i have to delete the pending charge from the expense report, then separate the receipt from the pending charge and re-add the pending charge to the report and then combine. 

ajamil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Angela. Unfortunately in my case, I don't have a receipt attached and transaction is not pending as well. I can delete both transactions and create a single one, but that only gives me option to select "cash" only  and I can't add my corporate card. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajamil corporate card charges cannot be combined into one single entry. I suggest making a copy of the receipt so you can attach it to each card charge. Be sure to use the Comment field to explain the situation and how the hotel for some reason split your hotel stay into two different charges.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pilotct
New Member - Level 1

Yes I thought of that but I can't get either of the two charge amounts to tie out to the itemized expenses