cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtansmo
New Member - Level 1

Non-reimbursable expenses

I have to edit an expense report to subtract a meal amount; but the amount is part of the hotel receipt; the amount was over per diem limit; how do I change it on the report to show it as non-reimbursable if it's still a line item on the hotel receipt?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtansmo if you open that single itemization, when the details appear on the right, you should see a checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). That marks it as non-reimbursable.

Let me know if that helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtansmo if you open that single itemization, when the details appear on the right, you should see a checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). That marks it as non-reimbursable.

Let me know if that helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mtansmo
New Member - Level 1

i was able to recategorize it as a personal expense but it's not removing the warnings of being over the limit; also, it is flagging for the delta of the total amounts.  It's not adjusting that days per diem limit