cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvhelo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Non company credit card used

I rented a car during my trip.  The rental card company used my credit card on file, it was not the company credit card.  I get an error message indicating that the expense should be deleted  and wait for the expense to show up on the company credit card.   How do I tell SAP that I used a different credit card.  I indicated the expense as cash.  SAP does not like that.

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cvhelo Hello! I was able to peek in on your report and I see that you have the Expense in there as cash and used Accounting Use Only - Car.  Are you getting an exception when using that?  Or did this resolve the issue for you?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cvhelo Hello! I was able to peek in on your report and I see that you have the Expense in there as cash and used Accounting Use Only - Car.  Are you getting an exception when using that?  Or did this resolve the issue for you?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.