cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Padster
Occasional Member - Level 1

No "Detach" button on receipt image

Hi

I inadvertently attached the wrong receipt image to an expense.  Unfortunately this one receipt image is the only one in the claim which doesn't appear to have a "detach" button, so I can't remove it.

I've tried deleting from the claim to see if there are any different options when it's sitting in Available Expenses but there's still no way to detach this particular receipt.  Can you help?

1 Solution
Solution
Elke_Rehberg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi - when the receipt was uploaded with the concur Mobile App and is combined to a card transactions, you first need to delete the expense type from the report. When it is back in the "Available" expenses site, you can click on the Payment Type and click on separate. With that you separate receipt from transaction and you can delete the receipt or combine it with another transaction

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ramdealy1
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. No detach option on the receipt image.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ramdealy1 if you read through this thread, you will see the solution to this issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

What is the Source and Payment Type for this Expense?

Padster

It's a hotel invoice paid which was paid with a company credit card

Padster

I think I have solved this one myself.  I assume something went wrong when I originally edited the item on the mobile app and moved it into the expense report.

I've just moved the item back into available expenses and opened it from there.  I could see then that there were actually two items, one company credit card and one out of pocket, combined into one.  I clicked on the 3 dots and chose the option to separate them.  I was then able to move the credit card version back into the expense report without the receipt and delete the out of pocket version..

Solution
Elke_Rehberg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi - when the receipt was uploaded with the concur Mobile App and is combined to a card transactions, you first need to delete the expense type from the report. When it is back in the "Available" expenses site, you can click on the Payment Type and click on separate. With that you separate receipt from transaction and you can delete the receipt or combine it with another transaction

MCB
New Member - Level 1

Not a valid solution any longer.