cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanRogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

No expense tab showing in SAP Concur

Hello,

I am unable to see the expenses tab to claim my personal mileage, I can only see the travel and the app centre tabs. Please would you be able to explain why I haven’t got the expenses tab? Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JordanRogers Usually, and let me heavily stress the word usually, this is due to someone not giving you the Expense User permission. I went and looked at your profile and sure enough, the Expense User permission was not granted. That is why you only see Travel. I recommend speaking to your direct manager to see if they know who to contact to get Expense turned on for you. If your direct manager doesn't know who, come back here and let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JordanRogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

Many thanks for your reply, unfortunately after speaking to my direct manager and a few other people they are all unsure of how to enable my account for “expenses” would you be able to see who I should email to get this sorted or is there another way you can enable it from your end?

Many thanks, Jordan 

@JordanRogers I cannot change anything on your profile. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone that should be able to help. Check the the envelope icon in the upper right corner here in a couple of minutes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.