cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bs
Occasional Member - Level 1

No detach button for receipt?

Concur has automatically attached a receipt image to an expense item, but it is the wrong item. According to the documentation, I should be able to remove the receipt image by clicking 'detach' but the UI does not look like that. There is no detach button, only 'append'. It seems to be impossible to remove this receipt image. Is this a bug or am I missing something? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bs it is a little tricky. When the system attaches or matches a receipt automatically, you need to delete the item off your report. This will go your available expenses. Once there, click the Payment Type for the expense. A window will appear. You should see link to Separate. This will detach the receipt from the entry. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kadams1327
New Member - Level 1

I also have this issue, but I added an image by mistake and there is no option to delete the image. Only append. 

MStewart
Occasional Member - Level 1

I encountered this issue as well, and appreciate the response, but again I have to wonder why once again, more steps were added. This makes the process a 3 to 4 step process now, as opposed to a single click to detach. The new UI isn't friendly to the user at all.