Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Courtney_McLaug
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Expense Payment but says Paid

Hi there,

Report No: 4IB1ZQ /

ID: 1BF7DD57F5C74464B940 says the following but the payment HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP, NEED RESOLVED ASAP!!!!!"

05/18/2022ProcessedThe payment has been sent to the banking system for payment. The Estimated Payment Date indicates the expected date the payment will be posted to the payee's bank account. Provided the payment isn't returned by the banking system, the payment should be in the payee's account no later than this date.
3 REPLIES 3
Courtney_McLaug

I work for SpotOn 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Courtney_McLaug the message does say Estimated Payment Date. I did just look at the Audit Trail and it does say and EFT payment was made on 05/19/2022. See below.

KevinD_0-1653071762117.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Courtney_McLaug

Hi Kevin I understand that the system says that EFT payment was made on 5/19 however when I check my bank account there was no deposit at all for that amount on that date. How many days does the EFT payment take to process and actually hit someone's bank account?