cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkosarko
New Member - Level 1

NextGen CONCUR Expense UI Question- Mobile App

Just wanted to know if this pertains only to Online Access and not the Mobile app.?

I am testing it online and can work through some of the new features but noticed on the Mobile app I do not see them, like the Hotel Itemization for Same Every Night vs. Not the Same.

Can you confirm if the Mobile app as well will be updated with the new features as the majority of our users use the Mobile app.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I cannot confirm for 100%, but I haven't heard anything internally about the Mobile app changing at all, so I would think the new UI and feature changes will be for the online (web) version only. Maybe another SAP Concur employee knows something I don't, but I think I would have heard if the mobile app was having some significant changes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @dkosarko!

The Concur mobile app team is investing like crazy to close the feature gap and ensure a more seamless experience between the two, but the current effort regarding the NextGen Expense UI is focused almost exclusively on the web experience.

Let me know if you'd like more detailed information regarding the product road map for the mobile app.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Corp755
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, is anyone else having issues that some of their expenses are not showing up on the mobile app but they are in the new UI on the web?  It's not just one expense.  It is much easier to use the mobile app to attach the receipts (especially since you don't have the drop in feature to upload receipts any longer).  

Thank you.

NanetteH
Occasional Member - Level 2

Currently our employees are unable to do their travel allowance itinerary on the mobile app.  Is there any plans to implement that for the app?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NanetteH I asked our mobile team and there isn't any timeline for adding this to the mobile app. Only customers using Fixed Travel Allowances can do their itineraries on the mobile app. A majority of companies that use travel allowances unfortunately do not used fixed allowances.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MNyhus
Occasional Member - Level 3

In reading the chain, can someone clarify if the Concur Mobile App works with the NextGen UI?  We are not yet on the new UI (going live September 1) is there any communications or instructions on this?   I appreciate any input you can give me