cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Next Gen UI: Visibility of Billing Date

Currently in the new UI, in the Manage Expenses line view there are two dates visible "Transaction date" and "Date".  I'm not sure exactly what "Date" is but from a user perspective, the only dates they are interested in are "Transaction Date" and "Billing Date".  I know "Billing Date" is visible when hovering over the Payment Information image.

It would be useful for user to easily be able to sort their expenses by Billing Date so they ensure they capture all the expenses in their report for that period.

Could I please suggest:

1. Remove "Date" field 

2. Add "Billing Date" field

thank you

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EdwinaM product enhancements are not submitted here on the SAP Concur Community. This is more of a community for resources, networking and getting answers to questions. Please refer to my reply to your first post that has a link to our Customer Engagement Initiative. That is where product enhancement requests should be submitted. 

Our product and development teams are not on this community and as an employee, I cannot submit enhancement requests. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.