cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdisney
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Manager not getting expense for approval!

I have changed an employee's manager a couple weeks ago but when she submitted her expense report recently it went to her old manager.   How can I get it to go to the new manager?  If I look at the employee card it shows new manager but if I go into her profile and choose Expense Approvers from the side menu it shows her old manager with no way to make that change.  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdisney could you send me a private message with the employee's full name, please? I'd like to take a look. Also, please send me the names of the old and new managers. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdisney could you send me a private message with the employee's full name, please? I'd like to take a look. Also, please send me the names of the old and new managers. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jdisney

Message sent

MeriemEnglish
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I have similar issue though my manager is not new. I submitted 6 expenses but he only received 4/6.

Could you please check why 2/6 were not sent for approval?  Report N : T734F0 & JKUGLO

Thank you

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

if you have an HR upload, you should check with them that the update has been made in their system.  Any manual change will be over written by the upload.  This has happened  a few times to me.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
jdisney

Thank you for your response we do not have an HR upload so that is not the issue.