cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmflatt
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Error Message: "Please provide a comment as to the nature of this personal expense"

"Please provide a comment as to the nature of this personal expense"

The last three ERs I tried to submit got the above error message on all meals, mileage, tips, and Ubers...and none of them were marked "personal."  

Is this a new requirement, or is it a glitch?  I've been able to push through by adding a quick couple of words in the "comments" field, but this is extremely time-consuming and has never been formerly required.  

Help!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wmflatt I think this was a mistake of some sort. There is an audit rule that gives this message, but it shows as Inactive, so my guess is someone might have activated it temporarily by mistake. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wmflatt I think this was a mistake of some sort. There is an audit rule that gives this message, but it shows as Inactive, so my guess is someone might have activated it temporarily by mistake. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wmflatt
Occasional Member - Level 1

That's what I was hoping -- the last time something like this happened, they figured it out pretty quick.  Thank you!