cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelseyglenn
Occasional Member - Level 3

New App - Receipt Matching

In the newest update of Concur we have had a lot of issue. I was told to submit a help ticket and I would be told when the issues were resolved, but all that happened was someone wanted to get into one of our users accounts and change his password, which I didn't feel comfortable with.

Our most recent issues is that the receipt matching feature is not working nearly as well as it did before the update. We are having to manually match them together for our users. Is there anything we can do to fix this? Thanks!

Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelseyglenn when you say "receipt matching feature" are you referring to the ExpenseIt feature?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kelseyglenn

Yes!

kelseyglenn

Yes, the ExpenseIt feature is not working properly, 

kelseyglenn

@KevinD Yes, the ExpenseIt feature is not working properly, 

@kelseyglenn forgive my questions, but to get an idea of what is or isn't happening, I have to ask them. 🙂

I take it your users are using corporate credit cards, correct? The system is matching things incorrectly, not matching some items at all or both?

Also, when you say you are manually matching them, are you going in as delegate or proxy for these users?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kelseyglenn

@KevinD  

Yes our user is a corporate credit card user. The system is not matching receipts to the card transactions. 

I have to act as our user in Concur to match receipts together for them. The system isn't doing it. 

Hopefully that help clarify some things. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

@kelseyglenn okay and this is happening with just one user or many of your users? Also, could you send me a private message with the employee's name and a report where you had to match for them, please? Also include the line items that you had to match.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kelseyglenn

@KevinD I can do that. We have had several of our employees complain of having the same issue.