cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garciahd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need to change expense type for airfare saying I paid out of pocket but it was paid with business cc

I am incurring late charges because I cant route my airfare business expense to my manager because concur is indicating the fare was purchased with my credit card but it was purchased with the business card. The system is not allowing me to update the payment type at all, or even create a new report to route the charge. This is causing a big issue on my end as its showing my acccount as past due. Any assistance anyone can provide is appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garciahd When you say the airfare was purchased with the business card, do you mean it was purchased on a company card that is not your actual assigned company card? Is this in regards to the United Airlines Airfare with a date of 02/15/2022?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
garciahd

Hi Kevin, thanks for the follow up. Fare was purchased with company assigned credit card. 

garciahd

Yes, 2/15 flight 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garciahd well, when I looked at your expense report, it does show the correct payment type of your company card. 

I'm curious as to why you marked the expense as personal. What this will do is cause payment for that airfare not to be made to the card company. You have told the system that this wasn't a reimbursable business expense and that you will be paying the amount yourself to the card company. 

I don't think this is what you want, so you should probably recall the report and uncheck the Personal Expense checkbox for this purchase. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.