cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajbas96
Occasional Member - Level 1

NEED HELP!!!!Itenary Overlapp - unable to create claim

i have to create another claim with same itenary how should do this ? it says overlapp

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rajbas96 could you just use one expense claim instead of creating a second claim? As you can see from the message, you cannot put the same itinerary on two different claims. 

If you already submitted the first claim and it hasn't been fully approved, you can recall it and add the appropriate expenses to it. If you haven't submitted it, I would just combine all expenses into one claim.

It will depend on where the first claim is in the process. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rajbas96

Kevin, 

The first one is already approved. 

If i created just an expense then my allowances are gone for each day , so i have to create another itenary for the same days ( as the allowances are auto populated from system while itenary is created ) 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rajbas96 Since the first report has been approved, I believe you are at an impasse. 

If I may ask, why do you need a second expense claim with the same itinerary? If the first report you created has the full itinerary already attached, then all the travel allowances for that trip should have been added to that report and you should be covered. 

I guess I'm missing the "why" in your scenario. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rajbas96

Kevin  in my first claim i did create and itenary ( The allowances has a check box which i shouldnt have checked but i did ) . Also i forgot to add a particular bill . I deleted the allowances row and submitted the claim 

rajbas96

Then i realized that and now i want to add that expense, but now i cant use the same itenary. If i dont use the itenary the allowances are not showing up

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rajbas96 Since the itinerary is now locked, I recommend discussing the issue with your direct manager to see if they can offer a solution. It sounds like you are owed for a travel allowance, but since you cannot enter the same dates already used, your company will need to let you know what the policy is for being compensated.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey