cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naveeng45
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expense report status stays as "Sent for Payment"

Hello, I'm new to submitting travel expenses in the Concur platform, so please assist me in understanding the status of my submitted travel expense report, which remains as "Sent for Payment" despite being changed last month. Does this mean my claim has been approved and is awaiting payment?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Naveeng45 I just looked at your report and the last action took place on February 7th. It should have been reimbursed by now. I would check with your Accounting, Finance or Payroll department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AB2
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Naveeng45 The Status Sent for Payment means your report has been batched and if pending payment. Within your report if you view the Report Details --> Report Payments you should see if the payment details.  The Report Details --> Audit Trail will also have batching data.  The timing of your payment depends on your company's payment batches (may vary daily, weekly, monthly, etc)

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Naveeng45 I just looked at your report and the last action took place on February 7th. It should have been reimbursed by now. I would check with your Accounting, Finance or Payroll department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Naveeng45

@Kevin Did you get a chance to check with Finance team regarding this record? Still, I dont get any update regarding that report. Please guide me to whom I need to connect to resolve this issue.

Naveeng45

Thank you for your response,@KevinD! It is still listed as "Sent of Payment." 

You should check with your Accounting, Finance or Payroll department, the ones who handle your company's expense reimbursements. I would also look up your banking information in your profile to make sure the correct account number was used. This happened to one of our users as they forgot to update to their new account, and it went to their old account they rarely check.