cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AASSAA1973
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expense report returned twice because my hotel invoice missing company name and vat

Hi, I have my expense report returned twice because my hotel invoice missing company name, address and vat number. I reached out to hotel asking them to add the details on the invoice but they informed me that is not possible when invoice already released, how can I get this staus fixed when I already have all invoices and only these details missing?

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AASSAA1973 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that you reach out to your SAP Concur Administrator to see how they would like you to handle this expense. Do you need contact information for your SAP Concur Administrator?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AASSAA1973 you might want to reach out to the person who sent the report back and explain the situation and ask them what they would recommend.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AASSAA1973
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, yes please if you can send me contact will be great, thank you in advance