cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
57jackson
New Member - Level 1

Multiple days, same expense

how do you "batch enter" a recurring expense over several days. i recently had a business trip for 12 days and i want to enter my per diem meals for the entire trip. do i have to go day-by-day-by-day? how can i select multiple days for when the expense occurred?

2 REPLIES 2
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

If your source & destination locations do not change for 12 days trip, then you can just follow regular process of creating per diem expenses. You can set the departure date (1st day) and arrival date (last day) and system will auto add each day per diem expenses.

Refer: Using Concur Expense | SAP Concur Training

NOTE: If you have multiple locations during your trip, then you can use "Add stop" option at the first page of travel allowance creation page.

Hope this helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@57jackson if you aren't required to enter your travel itinerary for Per Diems/Travel Allowances, then just create a per diem expense for day 1, then once saved, select this line and use the copy button. This will copy all the details and add one day to the date of the copied line. Be sure to copy the last per diem saved so the date will be the next day in the series of the 12 days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.