cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waskoo89
New Member - Level 2

Money are not being received by AMEX even the payment is sent by the company in Concur

Hello guys,

I'm working @ IBM Bulgaria and recently had a business trip to Zagreb, Croatia. 

All was fine , Expense report was approved and payment was sent .

The smaller amount was sent directly to my personal bank account and I've received it but the bigger one that should be received by AMEX ( about hotel and flights ) is still not received by them it seems . 

The expense report number is GMUT81 . Could someone check what's going on and why AMEX are not receiving their money ?  I'm aware about 5 business days rule but the payment was sent on 16th of March 2023 so I believe they should see the money already. 

Could someone help me figure out if there is any problem and should i worry about it ?

Thanks a lot .

Regards,

Vasil Kiryazov

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@waskoo89 For this type of issue, I would suggest speaking to your Finance or Payroll department. If AMEX didn't receive the funds, but the system shows a payment was made, then your Finance or Payroll department should look into this to ensure there isn't type of late fee assessed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.