cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitchcopley
New Member - Level 1

Mobile App Sign-In Error iOS

I’ve not been able to login to the iOS app on my iPad for a few months. It will open the window for sign in credentials. I enter my username and then password. The app starts to authenticate and then I get an error screen.

“The server encountered an error. If you continue to experience problems, contact your Company Administrator.”

It then reverts to the login page again. I’m able to use the website, which is a bit of a nightmare on the iPad. I’m also able to use the mobile app on my Android phone. The IT department’s only solution was to send my iPad in for a data wipe and restore. 

Does anyone have any suggestions I can make to our administrator to fix the issue, or is there something I can do myself?

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mitchcopley I would try doing a hard reboot of the iPad. If that doesn't work, uninstall the app then reinstall. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
erin_hilly
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD  we are also experiencing this issues. We have uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted. Still getting error message: Server Error : If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. I have logged this case on the customer support portal. I was sent some instructions on how to capture app logs and email them however I am unable to access settings by double tapping on the SAP Concur on the login page. Can you please assist?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erin_hilly can you provide the case number here please? I'm going to send it to our mobile support team and see if they can assist. So, is this happening to all of your employees trying to access the mobile app? Be sure to tag me in your reply so I get a notification. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
erin_hilly

@KevinD The case number is 19635836 Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erin_hilly I read through the case. I'm not familiar with the double-tap option for capturing logs. I'm afraid I won't be of much help, unfortunately. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
erin_hilly

@KevinD Thanks. In my initial case facts I mentioned the user in Korea is getting this error message "Server Error : If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.” Do you know of any reason why they would be getting this? 

KasiaK
New Member - Level 1

Hi I have been experiencing the same issue on an Android mobile phone since yesterday

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KasiaK have you checked to make sure the app is up to date? Also, sometimes shutting down your phone then rebooting fixes these types of issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey