cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karencam81
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing the Receipt Affidavit for a selected expense

We have “Missing Receipt Affidavit” turned on, but when I go to use it (lately), the expense I want to use it for does not show. I have that expense check in the report, but it says to select the expense but nothing shows up. Any suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karencam81 could you please provide a screenshot? What do you mean by "I have the expense check in the report"? 

Also, keep in mind that if the expense entry doesn't require a receipt, the Affidavit option will not be available. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
karencam81
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the expense “checked” in the report. I click on missing Avidavit and it gives me no choice to pick which receipt. The expense should require a receipt, its over $10.00

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karencam81 which expense is this happening with and what expense report is it on? I'll go take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.