cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amarucci
New Member - Level 1

Missing receipt declaration is grayed out....

i'm trying to create a missing receipt declaration for an expense that is requiring a receipt.  The alert button is showing and says a receipt is needed but when i go to create it, it won't let me  because it's grayed out.  I can't submit report or create the declaration. can someone help?

8 REPLIES 8
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your company has to opt into the missing receipt.  You will need to contact your admin to see if they accept them and have set up the text.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amarucci what @Nancyagfa is true, but one other question I need to ask you is...the report you are working on, is it your own report? If not, the Missing Receipt Declaration will not be available. This is by system design. Only the owner of the report can attach a MRD. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nabay
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD how do you create your own report. I have a missing receipt for a toll road, and it wont let me select the missing receipt affidavit 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nabay when you sign in to SAP Concur, you should see some + signs at near the top of the screen. One should say, Start a Report. That is how you start your own report. 

I'm a little curious though why you say "it won't let me select the missing receipt affidavit" if you haven't created an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
marvin-adair
New Member - Level 2

Im having this same problem. Its my report it was rejected requestion the create a missing receipt declaration. 

marvinadair_0-1665686134438.png

MarisaN
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. has anyone replied to you? Thanks 

Hi @MarisaN ,

I assume that you are logged in to SAP Concur using their own SAP Concur credentials. Admins and Delegates cannot access receipt affidavits on behalf of another user. This is by system design.

Also the option will only work when the receipt image is required for the expense type that you are using. Please check if receipt image is required by the system.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

MarisaN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @rohanpatil  ,

Thank you for your quick response. 

I was trying to create one for my expenses and an employee was trying for his expenses. 

Another employee that used to be able to use this option is also not able to use it now.

We always require receipts (UK Tax Policy). 

I've emailed our Concur support Team. Hopefully it's a bug,

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Marisa