cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Declarations

I'm new to Concur as a company admin/user.
I'm responsible for training the company employees on using it. Is the Missing Receipt Declaration is available from the Concur Desktop version? I searched the Help and it only references what to do from the Mobile app.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@devo yes it is, but it must be activated at the policy level. This isn't something you could turn on since Policy access is restricted to those who have completed our Advanced Configuration training. You would need to submit a help ticket to SAP Concur to have this turned on.

Have you tried creating an expense report and seeing if the Missing Receipt Declaration option is there?

As an alternative, you could create an internal Missing Receipt Declaration document that users can attach to the expense when a receipt is missing. You would need to make this document available for your employees to download when they need it. Be sure to make it a pdf.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@devo yes it is, but it must be activated at the policy level. This isn't something you could turn on since Policy access is restricted to those who have completed our Advanced Configuration training. You would need to submit a help ticket to SAP Concur to have this turned on.

Have you tried creating an expense report and seeing if the Missing Receipt Declaration option is there?

As an alternative, you could create an internal Missing Receipt Declaration document that users can attach to the expense when a receipt is missing. You would need to make this document available for your employees to download when they need it. Be sure to make it a pdf.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.