cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medinaoilguy
New Member - Level 1

Missing Icons

The "Save", "Attach Receipt" and other icons normally at the bottom of each expense screen are no longer showing which prevents any of the changes or edits I make to an expense from being saved.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@medinaoilguy and @bryanwashburn are you both using Firefox? If so, this is a known issue and being worked on. 

For now, you'll need to log in using a different browser. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bryanwashburn
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  My "Attach Receipt" is there, but the "Save" icon is not appearing, so I can't move forward in my expense report.  

@bryanwashburn any chance you can screenshot this for me, please? Be sure to screenshot your entire screen so we can see which browser you are using. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bryanwashburn

I am sending two screen shots to show that when I use "Hotel" as an Expense Type, the save icon does not appear.  However if I use "Prepayments - Hotel" the icon in there. 

bryanwashburn_0-1661452262965.png

bryanwashburn_1-1661452389359.png

bryanwashburn

I have found that the Save icon is not showing up on the Hotel expense only.  All other expenses seem to be working,  I am going to ask my organization to allow me to expense my lodging under a different category.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@medinaoilguy and @bryanwashburn are you both using Firefox? If so, this is a known issue and being worked on. 

For now, you'll need to log in using a different browser. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
medinaoilguy
New Member - Level 1

Yes, I've been using Firefox but it had worked fine until the past two months.  However, I just found that if I check two expenses and then uncheck one, the icons re-appear on the one that remains checked.

bryanwashburn

I am not using Firefox... I tried with Chrome and MS Edge.