cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrRogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Expense

I have two transactions that are showing up on my company credit card, but are not showing up under my available expenses in SAP Concur. It has been a couple of weeks now.

Thank you,

- MrRogers

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrRogers there are some things than can cause expenses to not appear in your Available Expenses. One of which, could be is the transactions were not contained in the file provided by the bank. This is something your Finance or Payroll team would need to look into as it might require them to reach out to the bank or to submit a Support ticket to SAP Concur. 

Also, sometimes the transactions have come into the SAP Concur system, but are hidden for some reason. The team at your company in charge of assigning corporate cards should be able to look into this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Do you have Expense Assistant turned on?  That will automatically move the transactions to a report so you won't see them in Available Expenses.  You can check your settings under Profile -> Profile Settings -> Expense Preferences

MrRogers
Occasional Member - Level 1

@DeanR the issue was transactions not even showing up in SAP, but were on my credit card.  I did check my setting for that, but I guess my company doesn't have that feature available as I didn't see anything about an Expense Assistant. 

I resolved the issue by calling my company and submitting a ticket. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrRogers there are some things than can cause expenses to not appear in your Available Expenses. One of which, could be is the transactions were not contained in the file provided by the bank. This is something your Finance or Payroll team would need to look into as it might require them to reach out to the bank or to submit a Support ticket to SAP Concur. 

Also, sometimes the transactions have come into the SAP Concur system, but are hidden for some reason. The team at your company in charge of assigning corporate cards should be able to look into this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.