cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lava
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Expense Payment

I left my previous employer back in April 2022 but had an expense pending since February 2022. The last status I saw was that it was "Sent for Payment". Since I left the company, I cannot access that account to contact any formal SAP Concur Support.

On my last day, HR told to wait a month and then to contact her if I still don't receive payment. This was likely due to the company temporarily freezing expenses during that time. I contacted HR and they recently came back to me saying I needed to connect to SAP Concur directly due to confidential information being involved.

I've called SAP Concur through the phone, and after a couple of hours of waiting, I was now asked to contact my previous employer again.

Right now I am lost on what to do. I've escalated with my previous employer, and am currently pending a response. But I am hoping someone else here can help me as well.

I saved all relevant documents such as my expense report with the report ID and other key information. I also saved the audit trail which has document ID etc, but I cannot find a way to send this to someone to look at my case and help.

Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Update

My previously employer said I have to login to Concur SAP to update my direct deposit details as it is missing. 

I mentioned I cannot login to that account since I left the company back in April.

I'm trying to escalate it further but it feels like they want me to contact Concur SAP once again. 

Is it possible for someone from the Concur SAP team to update my account details with my direct deposit details on my behalf?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lava as far as I know, we cannot update that type of personal information. We block out the full bank account number for security reasons, so we would never ask you to provide it to us. 

I don't know why your previous employer is making it so difficult, but this cannot be resolved by SAP Concur. Your previous employer is responsible for paying you what you are owed. I would suggest to them that they reimburse you outside of the SAP Concur system, which I'm sure they could figure out a way to do. 

Since your profile is now inactive, you cannot add bank details because only the employee themselves can enter this info into their profile. 

I would keep hounding them. Did you receive your paychecks from your previous employer by direct deposit? If so, just tell them to reimburse you that way as they would have your banking details based on previous employment. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lava
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I appreciate the reply. Yes I received the paychecks by direct deposit, but it seems like they cannot just match my payroll information with the expensing information.

Is there any way that I can receive temporary access to my account to update my details? Is there a way I can provide proof of my identity to access it?

Right now, my previous employer keep going back in circles. They keep saying I have to update my direct deposit details either in SAP Concur or in the finance portal of my previous employer. Every time I mention that I do not have access to the accounts anymore, they just send me to a new link which requires my sign in still or they send me to another team. After that, the cycle just repeats.

I've been sending emails and phone calls for over a month now so I really would appreciate any other help that you or SAP Concur can provide. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lava there isn't much I can do and to be completely honest, I think if you were to contact Concur Support, they would tell you the same thing. I don't believe we can reactivate a profile for someone who has left the company as it would be a breach of security for us to do that. 

I'm just really confused as to why your previous employer doesn't understand that as a previous employee, you aren't able to access any of their systems. This seems like a pretty rudimentary concept for someone to understand. 

What is the name of your previous employer? The best I can do is reach out to the site administrator and explain the situation.

Probably would be best to send me the name in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.