cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zemasrho
New Member - Level 1

Missing Available Expenses

My card usage is not showing up on Available Expenses from SAP Concur after spending my corporate card because I needed to save the credit card information on my profile. So I saved credit card information into my profile, but will it later be updated on Available Expenses? If it is yes, then when?

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Depending on the bank card, it could take 4 days to appear in your Concur account.  I use Amex and it takes 3-4 days to appear in my account from the date of purchase.  It could also be delayed if the vender does not upload the credit charge the same day.  

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zemasrho adding the card to your profile is for Concur Travel bookings and does not affect your card transactions from uploading into your Available Expenses. 

If you are using your corp card and not seeing transactions come into your Available Expenses, you need to have those at your company in charge of assigning corp cards assign the card to your profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.