cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anto90ne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing AMEX transaction

I HAVE A TRANSACTION WITH AMEX FOR TWO WEEKS AGO, BUT IT'S NOT AVAILABLE ON CONCUR YET.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

THANKS

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne I did look up your account and saw that you do have a lot of payments made to your card, so I believe there is some issue where the transactions were not uploaded into SAP Concur for some reason. This is an issue that your company will have to reach out to AMEX about. I'm going to send you a private message here on the community with a name of someone at your company you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cresnick thank you. You will need to contact AMEX. I don't work with AMEX so I don't know who exactly there to call, but I would start with the number listed on the back of the AMEX cards you have.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
annalisacadonna
New Member - Level 1

Same issue here. 

@annalisacadonna what is (are) the transactions that you feel you should be seeing in your Available Expenses? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@annalisacadonna my suggestion is to reach out to either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments. One of these departments is usually the one in charge of corporate cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wojcicki

@KevinD: have a similar issue. Some transactions came through, others are missing. Could you help?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wojcicki your company's corporate card administrator will need to help you with this issue. All I can see from my end is if a transaction has come in and is not visible to you for some reason. If the transaction didn't come into SAP Concur, that is something your card admin will need to work on directly with the bank. I'm sending you a private message with some names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MichaelBo
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD: I'm missing a transaction from 8th, the one from 7th arrived already a few days ago.

Regards
Michael

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MichaelBo maybe wait another day or two. I cannot do anything about missing transactions, so you will need to contact the people at your company in charge of assigning corp cards. I would suggest Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SimoneLiesener

Hi Kevin,

I have the same issue: Two Amex transactions are not available for travel expenses.

Can you help?

Many thanks

Simone

@SimoneLiesener you will need to contact the team at your company that assigns corporate cards. They will be able to look into it. I can only see if transactions are missing or not, but that is the extent of what I can do. Someone at your company, if they are hidden, would need to release them or check with the bank to see if there was an issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey