cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anto90ne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing AMEX transaction

I HAVE A TRANSACTION WITH AMEX FOR TWO WEEKS AGO, BUT IT'S NOT AVAILABLE ON CONCUR YET.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

THANKS

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne I did look up your account and saw that you do have a lot of payments made to your card, so I believe there is some issue where the transactions were not uploaded into SAP Concur for some reason. This is an issue that your company will have to reach out to AMEX about. I'm going to send you a private message here on the community with a name of someone at your company you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator to be certain your profile is correct (after confirming you can see the transaction on Amex.)

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne I did look up your account and saw that you do have a lot of payments made to your card, so I believe there is some issue where the transactions were not uploaded into SAP Concur for some reason. This is an issue that your company will have to reach out to AMEX about. I'm going to send you a private message here on the community with a name of someone at your company you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anto90ne

Thanks for the reply Kevin. 

erang

Hi Kevin

I have the exact same problem. I did not have many transactions at all... Just a few and one that shows up in my AMEX statement and does not get to my Concur account. Two other transactions from the same trip came in OK.

Appreciate any help here as I could not find anyone in IBM that addresses these kind of issues and Concur won't let me submit my report unless I give up this expense...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erang sending you a private message with a name to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sgmoreau
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I have the same issue With one AMEX transaction only . What Should I do ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgmoreau sending you a private message with a name of someone at your company to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MichaelBo
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I'm missing some AMEX transactions.
2 were received, 2 other from day after are still missing.

MichaelBo
Occasional Member - Level 2

solved

asami2

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are doing well.

I am facing similar issue - 

I have a transaction on my Amex Corporate Card two weeks prior but its not reflecting in Concur and because of this i am getting error - This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks
Sam

eapadill
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD I'm seeing this issue as well. I made various expense with my amex card and none of them are showing in concur

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eapadill and @asami2 I can only tell you what might cause this, which really wouldn't help the situation. However, if you know the person(s) at your companies that are in charge of assigning corporate cards, they would be the ones to talk to. They likely need to assign your card to you in the system. If that isn't the issue, then they need to contact the card issuer and ask them what is going on and why those transactions are not coming in. 

I'm sure you both had to apply for a corporate card, so whoever you sent your application to, that would be who I would start with. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sannevisser1993
New Member - Level 2

Hello @KevinD ,

I'm facing similar issues: in the Amex app I can see the transaction but it doesn't show up in Concur. Who can I contact for this?

Kind regards,

Sanne

@sannevisser1993 when you applied for your corporate AMEX, which department did you submit your application to? That would be the department to contact about missing transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
montrone

Hi Kevin,

I have the same issue: Two Amex transactions are not available for travel expenses.

Can you help?

Thank you!

BR, Francesco

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@montrone I sent you a private message here on Community.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
montrone

Solved!

Thank you!

Cresnick

@KevinD  Hi Kevin - I am the administrator of both Amex and Concur and am having similar issues.  Cards that have been working fine for over 12 months all of a sudden do not have receipts showing in Concur.  From the comments this seem to be something I need to sort out with Amex?  Do you know who I should speak with there?  Any help you could provide would  be greatly appreciated

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cresnick so I'm clear...you said these cards don't have receipts showing. Do you mean the card transactions aren't appearing? I'm asking because this original thread was about transactions not showing, not receipts. I just want to be clear. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Cresnick

Hi Kevin - Hopefully I can be clearer!  Transactions happened on the Amex card, can be seen on the Amex website.  Transactions are not appearing in Concur at all, neither the transaction nor the receipt are showing in Concur.  We have about 10 linked Amex cards, currently this is only happening with two of the cards, all the others have the transactions/receipts showing in Concur.