cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrissieMoore
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage

I'm looking to run a report to see details of users mileage i.e how many miles and individual has claimed, any idea where to find this report?

5 REPLIES 5
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @ChrissieMoore 

From my experience, there aren't many reports related to Mileage.

Check if you have access to Concur Reports (IBM Cognos Reports).

• Concur

NTS_0-1642439419665.png

• Cognos report example

NTS_1-1642439620009.png

If you need a specific report you check with your Concur Admin.

Hope it helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrissieMoore as @NTS mentioned, Cognos Reporting is you best option to do this. 

So, that begs the following questions: Do you have access to Cognos reporting? If so, are you familiar with building reports?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
heskacanada

If I don't have access to Concur Reports (IBM Cognos Reports), how can I get access to this?

@heskacanada Since you are an administrator, you can assign this permission to yourself. Just pull up your own profile through Expense Settings>User Accounts. Scroll down to Products, click the Reporting Tab, then refer to the screenshot below. This permission will go into effect the day after you assign it.

KevinD_0-1649348099779.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mastanikhan258

The aggregate number of miles traveled over in a given time. length, extent, or distance in miles. the number of miles or the average distance that a vehicle can travel on a specified quantity of fuel: the car gets good mileage.