cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage Calculator

I'm having trouble adding a personal mileage expense. The mileage calculator is mapping and calculating my commute distance without issue but it is not pulling into my expense. I click on "Add Mileage to Expense" and nothing happens. I've successfully submitted several of these in the past and this is the first time I've had a problem. Is this just a temporary tech issue? 

18 REPLIES 18
amnlincoln
New Member - Level 2

I'm seeing the same issue. The UI makes a call to https://www-eu.api.concursolutions.com/route/v1.0/<GUID>/<GUID> which returns a 502 bad gateway error

<html>
<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<hr><center>cnqr-this-is-who-we-are</center>
</body>
</html>
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

Any idea of when this will be fixed? 

PabloRaguenes

Hi, same issue here, I can send the details by PM if needed (URL, header, payload, ...)

epallanes

Same issue.  Once the information is entered in the Mileage Calculator and I hit Add Expense, I get the little circle that it is working, but it won't update.

sebbiz
New Member - Level 1

Same here, not possible to add the mileage calculator data into the page, can you help us please ?

thanks

Darkmajinn
New Member - Level 1

The calculator is registering the mileage correctly, but it will not dump the data from the calculator to the necessary fields within the expense report.  Is this a Chrome issue? Should we be using a different browser? Please respond ASAP with the fix for this.

amnlincoln
New Member - Level 2

This appears to be working again now

russcrane
New Member - Level 2

Not working for me. I tried again after someone posted it is now working.  

toms59

I'm experiencing the same thing.

russcrane
New Member - Level 2

It is now working.  Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our team is aware of the issue and is currently working on getting it corrected. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CANNYH

I am still having an issue. I tried to add mileage calculator and I am having the same issue. Any idea when this will be corrected?

ajensen10
New Member - Level 1

I am having the issue- it doesn't seem to be fixed. I can't submit my expense unless this is fixed.

Intercept

Getleman

Still not working!! I'm unable to add the "Personal Car Mileage" using the "mileage calculator". Note the "mileage calculator" is mandatory! 

URGENT SUPPORT NEEDED!

jlnagel
New Member - Level 2

What is the status with this issue?  I have an employee that it continues to spin for.  I can't recreate the problem on my end though. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlnagel have you suggested to the user that they should try using a different browser? Have them try that and see if the issue persists. It it does, send me a private message with the user's name, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jlnagel
New Member - Level 2

Yes, they tried a different browser and had the same issue. 

Kevin how is it going for the fix? The Mileage Calculator is not putting the results in the expense form. It is creating a big problem for me because it is impossible to submit an expense report without it, and they will not accept a Miscellaneous expense for personal mileage. I am out a considerable amount of $ because of this hangup.

DCassell220
Routine Member - Level 2

I just looked at Concur Open (open.concur.com) and it does show they were experiencing an outage in almost all of the Concur programs (Concur Expense, Concur Travel, etc.) earlier today but it must have been cleared up and resolved because they are showing 'green' status right now, so all items should be working. You might give it another try.

Debbie Cassell