cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabrirfa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Milage

Hello, I have a question regarding my personal mileage. I was under the impression that I could expense my mileage because my training site/home site is 50+ miles away from my home. The key here is my home site is my training site. I have submitted 2 mileage reports and they both have went through but now I am unsure. I have reached out to co-workers and they are unsure and prompted me to start a forum.   

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabrirfa this question would be best answered by someone at your company who knows your company policy regarding this issue. From what you described it just sounds like your regular commute, which a lot of companies do not reimburse. Mileage is usually (not always) reimbursed for when you drive your personal car to do business away from your home and or assigned office. 

Companies have different policies on what mileage can be reimbursed, so that is why you should ask your direct manager, since they are approving your reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabrirfa this question would be best answered by someone at your company who knows your company policy regarding this issue. From what you described it just sounds like your regular commute, which a lot of companies do not reimburse. Mileage is usually (not always) reimbursed for when you drive your personal car to do business away from your home and or assigned office. 

Companies have different policies on what mileage can be reimbursed, so that is why you should ask your direct manager, since they are approving your reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.