cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Mass listing of Unassigned Credit Cards - "Name on Card"

Happy Friday!

Did anyone else wake up to a mass of "unassigned credit cards" listing that looks like this?

Is this an SAP/Concur error I assume?  I ALWAYS have the name listed when a card needs to be assigned.

larasmith_0-1709911237477.png

6 REPLIES 6
mikey5588
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yes, I received the same this morning and posted on the SAP Concur Community as well. Have not received a response from the experts but a few others responded to my other post. Several people are having this issue.

larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks for letting me know!  I see your post and someone posted Concur's support desk response indicating it was on Concur's end - not the card issuer.  I'm following that thread so hopefully can see when it has been resolved and any further action that is needed.

RSCram
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same issue.  Hopefully Concur will respond soon.

mikey5588

I submitted a ticket so they can fix our company profile. As of this AM, SAP Concur does not have a solution yet. I submitted a ticket as it was unclear whether SAP Concur is fixing everyone based on the data they have or whether each company has to notify them if the issue exists for them.

Marage

Happy Hump Day!

Has anyone receive an update on this issue? We have about 840 accounts that need to be assigned and the cardholders cannot locate their transactions.

mikey5588

The below is the latest update I have received from my ticket. It remains unclear if they know all affected customers or if customers need to submit tickets.

INCIDENT DETAILS
Impact Prior to Resolution: In the US2, EU2 and China Data Centers, credit card accounts are being duplicated. Affected customers may experience credit card transactions flowing to the duplicated accounts instead of the original, already assigned accounts. Additionally, Administrators may have received notifications regarding the duplicate credit card accounts.
Workaround: A workaround for this issue is not available at this time.
Action Plan: The Incident Response Team (IRT) has completed their investigation and identified the source of the issue as a recent deployment, which has been reversed. This will prevent duplicate credit card accounts from being created during upcoming credit card feed imports. The IRT has begun testing the duplicate accounts cleanup and if the testing results are successful they will begin implementing the solution on Thursday, 14th, to all duplicated accounts.