cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AK1
Occasional Member - Level 3

MRA and option for additional image

Hi all,

In the older Concur Interface it was possible to drag and drop an image if there was a Missing Receipt Affidavit assigned to an expense entry.

For example proof of payment or cash withdrew.

This is currently not possible in new UI.

Any works around or possible implementation, so we can keep the same level of policy compliance?

Thanks

AK

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AK1 I did a little playing around and while you cannot attach both a receipt and an MRA to a single entry, try opening your expense report and clicking the Manage Receipts link. This should open a window that shows all receipts that are attached to the report and/or line items. At the bottom of this window, there is an option that says Append. This will allow you to add another attachment. This attaches to the report, not a line item. I think that is the best workaround option you'll find. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AK1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi KevinD! We actually have switched the option to upload receipts on report level off, as we need employees to submit them at each entry separately, for better auditing!

Therefore I see only the delete option when I open the window you mentioned.

Thanks for the suggestion though 🙂 It could be a good one if we had report level receipt upload possible.