cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stufrith
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lost receipt and Affidavit - Desktop

I was never issued a receipt for a Transport trip. I cannot submit expense without a receipt, so I have created an Affidavit for £2.50. I still can't submit as the Robot says "Not allowed for submitted expense (or) cannot be over $75.."

How do I move forwards?

thank you in anticipation..

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stufrith your company restricts the Affidavit from being used with the Public Transport expense type. It says to go to your company card statement and provide that showing the charge details and your name. Attach this the same as you would a receipt image. This is the only way to get rid of the red exception blocking you from submitting. See screenshot. 

KevinD_0-1663365595834.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
darinr
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

i would need more information as usually the MRA qualifies for the regular receipt when evaluating the rule    Do you have a screen shot?  Does it work on other expense types or is that the same result?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stufrith your company restricts the Affidavit from being used with the Public Transport expense type. It says to go to your company card statement and provide that showing the charge details and your name. Attach this the same as you would a receipt image. This is the only way to get rid of the red exception blocking you from submitting. See screenshot. 

KevinD_0-1663365595834.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stufrith
Occasional Member - Level 1

thank you. this worked.