Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kace
Occasional Member - Level 2

Lock out of SSO

Hey Team!

Hope you are enjoying your day!

We are planning to implement SSO for Concur Travel and Expense. I was wondering there is a backdoor for the app that we can get in when Microsoft is down or any other obstacles that prevent SSO from working.

Thank you very much.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kace I'm not sure what options you have if SSO is not working. I was under the impression if you set SSO to mandatory, then that is the only option you have for signing in. That's why I mentioned the option to allow SSO and username and password.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kace you can configure your site to allow for both SSO sign in and entering a username and password. I would suggest this route. That way if SSO is down, users can still use a username and password.

Whomever you are working with at SAP Concur to implement SSO should be able to help you set your site to allow for both.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kace

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I was also wondering if we set SSO as mandatory, when the event that SSO failed to work, what route should we go to get it back to work or what options do we have to get in the app. We are trying to set the SSO up ourself just wanted to be extra cautious and thoughtful on every step we move forward. 

I appreciate your time.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kace I'm not sure what options you have if SSO is not working. I was under the impression if you set SSO to mandatory, then that is the only option you have for signing in. That's why I mentioned the option to allow SSO and username and password.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Kace

Thank you Kevin,

So I am assuming we will need to call the Concur support line when the event that we got locked out of Concur when SSO is set mandatory, correct? If it's correct, +1 (855) 895-4815 is the number for Canadian client? Thank you!