cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaericks213
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lingering Electronic Receipts

I have electronic receipts that have posted to my account that are either duplicates or are posts from a personal trip (airline and car rentals). I cannot seem to remove them as they are not tied to any posting to my business credit card. Any suggestions?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aaericks213 the default setting in all Concur sites is to allow for deleting e-receipts without having to add them to a report. So, unless your company intentionally turned off this feature, you should be able to delete them. 

If you log into Concur and click Expense at the top of the screen, you will go to the Manage Expenses screen. You should see a large tile that says Create New Report. Below that you should see your available expenses, including the e-receipts. If you click the little checkbox to the left of each e-receipt to select them, you should see the Delete button then become active. This should let you delete them. 

If the Delete button does not become active, then your company has turned off this feature. If this is the case you have two choices: 1. Just let them sit there as they won't affect anything. However, if you are like me, I would find this a tad annoying. 2. On your next expense report, you could just attach the extras to the report and provide a comment that they are only being attached to get them out of your available expenses. Because the e-receipts are uploaded, they must be matched to a line item. You can attach multiple receipts to an expense, so what I would do is add my expense, attach the correct receipt, then drag the e-receipt onto that expense. You will probably get a message stating that there is already an image attached and to click Yes to append the image, which will add a second image.

Let me know how this works out for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aaericks213 the default setting in all Concur sites is to allow for deleting e-receipts without having to add them to a report. So, unless your company intentionally turned off this feature, you should be able to delete them. 

If you log into Concur and click Expense at the top of the screen, you will go to the Manage Expenses screen. You should see a large tile that says Create New Report. Below that you should see your available expenses, including the e-receipts. If you click the little checkbox to the left of each e-receipt to select them, you should see the Delete button then become active. This should let you delete them. 

If the Delete button does not become active, then your company has turned off this feature. If this is the case you have two choices: 1. Just let them sit there as they won't affect anything. However, if you are like me, I would find this a tad annoying. 2. On your next expense report, you could just attach the extras to the report and provide a comment that they are only being attached to get them out of your available expenses. Because the e-receipts are uploaded, they must be matched to a line item. You can attach multiple receipts to an expense, so what I would do is add my expense, attach the correct receipt, then drag the e-receipt onto that expense. You will probably get a message stating that there is already an image attached and to click Yes to append the image, which will add a second image.

Let me know how this works out for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EvFin
New Member - Level 1

As an administrator, I have instructed several of our employees on how to delete the E-Receipts on their accounts. What I'm really trying to figure out is if there is a way that the E-Receipt feature can be turned off for all of our users. I know there is a way for each user to opt out of the E-Receipts. I've provided those instructions to several users. Some have come back and said they were still seeing E-Receipts; so I'm not sure that is even an effective option. How can we have the E-Receipt capability removed company-wide?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EvFin here are the steps to disable e-receipts for the site:

1. Go to Administration > Company > Company Admin >Travel Administration
  2. Select E-Receipt Admin
  3. Uncheck Enable E-Receipts / Accept Itinerary Air Ticket as Air E-Receipt in Travel Configs section
  4. Click Save

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey