cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmar2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Legitimate transactions showing as fraud

Hello-

I have 4 legitimate transactions showing as fraud charges so I am unable to add them to my expense report.  I called the credit card company and the charges were approved on their end.  How do I remove the fraud status?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmar2 I'm looking at your account and I do not see any charges at all. I see an expense report, but it is blank. Are you working on someone else's report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmar2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi - I think we have it figured out.  The charges are not showing up under expenses, they are showing under transactions and then hit the drop down to view all year.  Apparently, there was a mix-up with my card number, and an employee with a similar name was originally assigned those expenses.  I do appreciate the help though, thank you!

MiserableUser
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sounds like typical SAP Concur crap. Or, if corporate cards are frauded or invoices (ahem Amazon) split up and charged out of the blue—it’s the employee stuck on hold forever or troubleshooting. Total disaster and completely inappropriate.