cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kunal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Late Re-Imbursement

Hi Team,

I have submitted my concurr expenses on 3rd Dec 2021. But this there is no Reimbursement yet.  How many days it takes to reimburse ? My manager approved the same on 3rd Dec 20221 only. It is showing sent for payment, But now it's more than 10 days still payment not received.

One more suggestion... You must fasten up the payments..

Regards,

Kunal

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

unfortunately reimbursement payments isn't something we can help with since this is done by your company. Our customers have so many varying timelines on how often they do their reimbursements, we cannot really give an answer to "when will I receive my payment". Only your company can answer that question. Usually your Finance or Accounting Department will be in charge of payments. If you do not know how to reach them, speak with your direct manager. 

SAP Concur, in a lot of cases, doesn't make payments for our customers. In the instances where we do make the payments for the customer, it is only after a company's Finance or Accounting team has given final approval of the expense reports. So, SAP Concur doesn't really have any control over the timing of payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.