cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awolf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Itemize

There is an expense on my report that needs to be itemized, but the selected expense types does not allow me to do so. 

There are two 3 items ordered from Amazon as seen on image attached.  One of which needs to be submitted on a purchase Order. The other two are to be coded as shop supplies. Concur will not allow me to itemize these items when selecting 'PO Related Invoice Payment' or when selecting 'Shop Supplies.'

awolf_0-1696265258110.png

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@awolf Hello!  Your company has it set up that that particular expense type does not allow for itemizations, so there isn't a way around that.  I would suggest reaching out to your Administrator to see if that is something they would want to change and if so, they can create a Support Ticket.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AWall
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

In order to itemize that Expense Type, a configuration change to the site would need to be made to allow it.  You should contact your internal Concur Administrators and explain this problem to them.