cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Item not uploading

In SAP Concur app, my mileage will not upload. When I click on "items to upload", I get a message that states to wait.  It's been 4 days. Is there  a fix for this? Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@000850224 did you use Concur Drive to track your route? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

I do. I ended up uninstalling the app, then reinstalling it, and that fixed the problem.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@000850224 Glad to hear it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mrkirksandan
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem.  Mileage doesn't show up like it used to in my expense report.  My phone says it is tracking my trips.  I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app, but that didn't fix it.  Any suggestions?

@mrkirksandan try rebooting your phone and see if that fixes the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
gordymillar
New Member - Level 3

But why is the only fix is to delete and reload? If I do that I lose the 4 days of mileage

@gordymillar did you try rebooting your phone? I would give that a try before uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
gordymillar
New Member - Level 3

Yes, I have rebooted my phone and it still does not work.

This is a real issue for me, Concur stops and shuts down even though I make sure I am logged in and everything is working. Very frustrating and time consuming for me to load all the trips to get the mileage manually. And for at least 3 years not, the only solution is to delete and reinstall. Not very consumer friendly! 

@gordymillar so I'm clear on exactly what is happening...is Drive not tracking the trips or is it tracking the trips, but not allowing you to load them to your expense report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
gordymillar
New Member - Level 3

It must be Concur, as I just spent 5 minutes tying the whole we defined issue and then it would not verify I'm human and deleted my reply

I'm NOT happy, this has been going on for years and the only solution is to delete and reinstall, ridiculous.

If you want more information, call me and we can discuss

@gordymillar Sorry about the issue you are having. I know it is frustrating. I'm going to send you a private message.

Also, I need to mention that I deleted your phone number as we do not recommend posting personal information since this Community is public.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey