cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avanval2
Occasional Member - Level 1

It appears you have claimed a meal expense and fixed meal allowance on the same day.

Other meals the same day are entered the same as this, but the 'lunch' entry gets this error

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@avanval2 the Alert message isn't quite clear. You have two Dinner expenses on the same day. See screenshot. I'm guessing Starbucks wasn't dinner. 🙂 If you change this expense to Breakfast, I bet the Alert goes away.

KevinD_0-1665162615665.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
avanval2
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was just messing with it to try and make the error go away. I moved it back to lunch as it was originally.  Just curious why it flags that, but not the other two meals. 

avanval2_0-1665166346204.png

bwoodlan
New Member - Level 1

I have this same issue today. This seems to be a new problem. The Concur system used to allow multiple transactions on the same day to be billed as Dinner. What if I buy food but forget to buy a drink, so I purchase it separately? Or what if I want to buy dinner and dessert at separate places? I used to have no problem doing this.

bwoodlan
New Member - Level 1

It's also a problem because it doesn't give you a warning and request you to add comments to explain as before. Now it gives an error and completely blocks you from submitting the report. And what about those many times when transactions from separate days post on the same day? I have had many such instances in the past where that has happened, and I was able to explain the discrepancy with a comment and via the receipt images, which show separate dates. But if this happens to me now, I will be prevented from submitting the report. Please fix this in your system or provide a more robust solution than just labeling the expenses as different meals. That will not always work.