cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clem
Occasional Member - Level 1

Issues Changing Cost Center ID

I am trying to change the cost center ID but I am unable, I have tried all the suggested solutions and still my expense report is being directed for approval to my department director instead of the executive director, in fact he should be the default on my profile. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clem hello there. I need a little clarification from you on this since Cost Center IDs could be changed in a couple of different places. Are you trying to change it on the expense report entry or some other place? 

Would you mind taking a screenshot of where you are trying to change the ID, please? That will help me out quite a bit.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Clem

Hello,

Yes I tried to change it in the expense report itself,  please see pic below:

Clem

screenshot.PNGsorry forgot to include screenshot in the previous post!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clem is this screenshot from the report header or is it from one entry on the expense report? 

Also, the field looks "open" or editable, so what happens when you click on the Cost Object ID field? Nothing? You should see a list appear when you click on the field. 

Let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Clem

Hello Kevin,

The screenshot I sent you is from one entry on the expense report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clem Okay. Well, I was able to change this field, so I'm not sure what the issue is you are having. I logged into your account and clicked on the expense entry you have on your report. The Cost Object ID field was open for me to make a change. 

From one of your other posts it sounds like the issue isn't with changing this field, but that your report isn't going to the correct approver. I'm going to email you directly to try and clarify exactly what you need to accomplish. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey