cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Issue with submitting expense report

Hi all -

Any tips on being able to submit my expense report?  Recently booked through concur for my travels but cannot submit my airfare.

“You have an e receipt or travel data but no matching credit card transaction.   Please wait until your credit card transactions imports….  (It’s been about 1-2 months).  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1076195 in this scenario the resolution about 99% of the time is that the Airfare card transaction was submitted on a previous expense report. I suggest going back and looking at your past reports to see if the Airfare is there. I'm pretty confident it will be, but if not, let me know and I'll go in and snoop around a bit. 🙂

If you do find the Airfare on a previous report, just delete the item you mentioned off your current report, then delete it from your Available Expenses. It's not an actual company card charge, so you should be able to delete it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
New Member - Level 1

If you don’t mind looking - thanks.   It was not on my previous report.