cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgarana
Occasional Member - Level 1

Issue with expense type when I create report in SAP Concur

I am trying to create an expense report to reimburse for professional subscription. when I create the report it does not allow me to select expense type, it only shows travel expense.

Can you please assist me resolve this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mgarana Hello!  I was able to go in to your profile and I see that you have the expense in your Available Expenses that is already associated with the Professional Subscriptions.  You can just add this to a new expense report and then fill in the required fields for that expense.  The expense type should already be Professional Subscriptions.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgarana
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @MelanieT , 

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have created the expense, but when I add it to new expense report, the expense type can't be modified. I understand that in the expense report, a drop list of the types of expenses should appear, but this is not the case. Only travel expense is available to me.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mgarana Sorry for the delay.  I was out of the office.  Are you able to attach a screenshot of what you see? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.